Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Perkins Take Sea World - 2013 Tour

I know, I know - I'm a day behind.  Had a great time at Sea World, although I'm not too certain the animals will ever be the same!  Hot and humid day, but worth it as the lines were short for the rides and the shows!  On to the pictures!

Turtle hat

Does his turtle make me look fat?

Dolphin getting a little air

Joey and Franklin

Veronica and Joey take on the tower ride

Mom, waiting in line again

Joey and his new truck and boat

Surviving the boat ride!

The DROP

Veronica luvs her new sports bottle

Shamu shaking it for the crowd

Look - it's Juan Valdez!

Ski show jumpers

Shamu making a big splash

Veronica and the stars from the ski show

The walrus gets a secret

Sea World San Antonio entrance

The shuttle back to camp after a long day at Sea World

No comments:

Post a Comment